Sunday, September 7, 2008

I coulda miscounted

----- Original Message -----
From: Margie Haack
To: Leslie V.

What do you do when you come home from a trip and you still have a bag full, I mean a truckload, of vitamins you were supposed take while gone?
mlh

----- Reply -----
From: Leslie V.
To: Margie Haack


Margie, Margie, Margie.

Vitamins are a really good idea but they are not Lifemaking or Lifebreaking. Then again--how MANY? Did you take ANY? John says, either take them all at once (sounds like diarrhea to me) or HIDE THEM.

There. Feel better?

Of course you don't. Because you didn't take your vitamins.
lv

4 comments:

Greg said...

Margie, Margie, Margie. Don't you know that the efficacy of vitamins has been empirically verified? Every time I take them, my wife feels better.

Margie Haack said...

Greg, Greg, Greg. I have three friends named Greg, which one are you? If you are my lit agent, I respect that you done your research. If you are Greg P. you need to get in touch with yourself. Greg G? WHAT are you talking about? MJ is not so easily manipulated.

Unknown said...

Before I saw it was some dude named greg, I thought it was MY husband.

Margie Haack said...

leslie, we ALL thought he was "my husband."